Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog 101:



I guess here goes nothing. I sure am excited to start a blog because I want my friends and family to have a place where they can keep up with my life. 


This summer, I will be spending almost 2 and a half months in San Antonio, Texas working for an awesome organization called Blueprint Ministries (http://blueprintministry.com/). Blueprint Ministries focuses on the construction, renovation, and improvement of sub-standard housing within the San Antonio region. Not only that, they love on the homeowners and share Christ's love, hope and grace. I will be working as a team liaison and leader in construction. It is going to be such a great experience, so I needed a place to document all my adventures.


So, here I am and here is my blog. I hope to learn how to use it better so that it will become more reader friendly and neat to look at. 

4 comments:

  1. I have already bookmarked this :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Andy and I can't wait to follow you throughout the summer. You are going to love using this as a tool to scrapbook your life! We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this and i already have it bookmarked too :) you're tempting me to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! So glad you're doing this :)

    ReplyDelete