Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 in Review

I have complied a good amount of pictures for my cliche review of the past year. However, I feel that this is the most effective way I can portray the joys and adventures I have had throughout 2013. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday! Balloon in a box and overalls!

Second place in coed Ultimate Frisbee!

Spring Break Trip to Isle of Palms, SC with awesome friends!

Easter in Atlanta with the family!

Graduation Season:
Cru Seniors at the senior banquet!

Allison and Dennis graduated!


Well. I got a perm!

Allison's best friend, Kasi, got married!
Experienced my first rodeo!

Spent a second summer serving at Blueprint Ministries in San Antonio!

Concordia Church at Ms. G's!

Ignite Summit: Team Manning

Experienced true car troubles getting stranded in
Middle of No Cellphone Service, Texas!
Got gunk stuck in my eye lashes at work and had to pull a lot out! :/

Interns 2013--such a blessing!
We met with cousin Sarah in Austin on our way home!

Spent a week experiencing Memphis Reed-style!

Ignite Serves: Team Fulmer

2 year Friendship Anniversary with my lovely college family!

2 sweet roommates and wonderful new neighbor and friend!

Finding murals with Reed in Memphis over Fall Break!

The incredible Bible study I lead with my two best friends!

Wedding in Texas with Reed and his friends!

Thanksgiving in Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg!

The 2014 Ignite Student Directors--so excited to serve alongside these 3!

We decorated our very own tree!

Christmas Season:
Christmas Day sibling run--this is monumental!

Andy is at YALE for grad school and Christen works there!

Everyone together! The cherry on top for the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment